Monday, June 20, 2011

A-Adele and Animals :)


Bonjour!(Hello in French)How are zi people of the blogosphere? Yes I did spell "zi" correct...well I typed it on purpose. I"M BACK! Back to the old grime, as they say and I have no idea who 'they' is. Well, I cloned the Linky List for those of you who finally got it to work last time. Hopefully it works just as good as the last one. So I hope all of you had a wonderful Father's day! My dad wasn't here on Father's Day because he had to work but luckily I gave him his little present and my brother is working with my dad. What a great way to start the day :)
So I'm sure you've heard of Adele? The amazing singer with beautiful songs? Rolling in the Deep?
Well, I have to say, I am in love with the song "Rolling in the Deep." Until my brother checked it up on YouTube and replayed it millions of times. Great song. Another is "Turning Tables." It's slow, as a pumped up rocketeer, I'm not a fan of slow songs because I may fall asleep or it just gets me tired. But I'm sure it's a great song. if you haven't heard of Adele or any of her songs, PLEASE listen to them! I need to but that song on iTunes...but I don't have a gift card, darn! I hope I'm not wrong but if I am then sorry, but I think she's from England. I heard her say...then again she has that English accent. Just a guess :P
On iTunes, her song was a hit in #1 position for weeks! This week, she went down I believe to 4th or 5th, which till isn't bad. Then again, a song can't always stand the #1 Hit always. Not even cars! One day they are luxurious the next day *snap* they are rejects....no wonder the average teen gets the old cars :/

My last topic is ANIMALS! Speaking of animals...I want animal crackers :)
So I thought this picture was cute. There's a frog on the kittens head, classic! I searched animals on Google Images and that picture popped out! Oh Google...we love you! I just thought this was plain CUTE :) Even though i hate cats just because they freak the boogly in me. Don't ask, I'm not sure what Boogly means.
So I want to ask this question to you out there: Which do you use?
~Google
or
~Bing?
Bye-bye!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That pic is too cute & I love Adele! I have 2 of her albums & this most recent one is pretty awesome. Here are my links again for L & A... the linky doesn't seem to be working and I can't post a direct link in the comment so you'll have to cut & paste if you really want to grace my blog with your presence (which I'd like:-)

http://upinthecosmos.blogspot.com/2011/06/is-for-almond-butter.html

http://upinthecosmos.blogspot.com/2011/06/life-is-carver-body-is-stone-not-quite.html

http://upinthecosmos.blogspot.com/2011/06/adult-add.html

Stephanie said...

I will do that!!! :)
Just let me finish the Challenge button and I will upload the link!

Stephanie said...

There you go! Last time it didn't work for me but now it finally likes me :)
Thanks for bloggin'!

Stephanie said...

~~~~~~IF ANYONE IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE LINKY LIST, please comment with your link and I'll happily add them on :)

Anonymous said...

It seems to be working for me.
Google.
bye bye

Unknown said...

I love Adele! Set Fire to the Rain is my fave.

Unknown said...

Cool, thanks for adding the links:-) I guess I'm supposed to be getting my N on right about now so I'll have to get to that! LOL

Bethe77 said...

Im still working on the name challenge. SI need to finsh that up. It will be complete onThursday my finally letter post will go up. Blessings