Monday, April 19, 2010

UCLA- I really want to go there :)

UCLA!!! Located in Los Angeles, California. Home of the Bruins
and colors Blue and Gold. One of the reasons why I am so dedicated to going to this University is because of their school of engineering and architecture. I also like their athletics, they're pretty good. Their rival is USC, University of Southern California. They have a lot of competition on their football and basketball teams. What I'm planning to do for the rest of my high school years is take 4 years of math and science since that's what they like to see. Also, to pass everything with a C or better, but for this school, my expectations are B or higher. The school is public(yess!) and it's an urban location/campus. Another University that I want to go is either UCR( Riverside) or UC Berkeley. I want to do everything to make sure I'm on the right path for one of those universities!

No comments: