Saturday, May 21, 2011

I can smell Summer!


Ahh, the sun above you, warming you up. That nice and warm heat. The humidity. The soft wind. The cool water that sprinkles on your skin as the sprinklers go off. Yes, that is Summer. Or at least that's what's Summer is all about. Summer is my favorite season. It's when the sun is up and ready in the morning and you don't wake up with a blanket around you. Sometimes, you wake up and grab a Popsicle for your breakfast. It's also about going to different places like water parks, amusement parks, and just visiting other places. But we cannot forget what is really the meaning of Summer: NO SCHOOL! I get out of school this Friday, so I have Memorial Day off. I got my yearbook yesterday at my school and there was a Yearbook Signing/Dance outside. It was actually fun. I had a great time with my friends.
I don't get why people love the cold, but not the warm weather. It's like, whats not to love? The sun is out! You can go for a morning jog around in shorts and not freeze to death. The weather is beautiful and you hear the birds singing along. Gosh, that reminded me of Snow White for a second there....Anyways, Summer is amazing! I love the weather, it's great! You should comment below and tell me your favorite season. Winter? Spring? Summer? Autumn? Candy? Just kidding, candy isn't a season...but how cool would that be.
"Hey guys, it's finally Candy!"
"*Cough cough* Raining Candy!!"
Best time of my life! Anyways, well I hope you have a great Summer...even if you hate it! :P

So my Chinese Zodiac sign(animal) is the Pig. STOP LAUGHING! It's not funny! :P So what if I'm a "Pig" I love getting dirty AND eating leftovers *sobs* and I'm not crying! Dust fell into my eyes and they got irritated!
So, i checked this up online and I'll leave a link for you if you want to check your sign. This is what it said:
"People born in the Chinese Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. Corresponding Western sign is Scorpio." That was from this link:http://www.12chinesezodiacsigns.com/chinesezodiacsigns/characterchinesezodiacsigns.shtml
You can check it out there and see what it says for you. I like reading the definition of them but I'm not really into them. It's kinda funny to read something that is right on the money! So check it out!!! I wonder when The Year of the Pig will be? Hopefully next year. Maybe my luck will turn around and I'll get triple the amount of followers I have....yeah, I'm SO waiting until then :)
Anyways, like I said before, please have a great Summer time! Have fun with your family and enjoy them. Also, I made a small change in my blog...it's different now:)
I love it, though! Don't forget to vote on my poll if you haven't!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not to late to send a link to Theme Thurs just go back to my blog & click on the theme Thurs pic & it will take you to the blog that runs it. Have fun:-)