Saturday, May 14, 2011

Purple Blog Party

•Favorite thing about summer? Swim
•Twilight fan? Used to be until there was a better Vampire series :)
•Favorite quote? "Just do it!" Nike
•Best thing that has ever happened to you? Having a great life and sharing it with the people I love.
•Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to? Hmm, Spain. France. Italy. And of course, England!
•Favorite food? My mom's chicken tacos. And tacos from Del Taco :)
•What type of music do you like? Pop, R&B, and a little bit of Alternative.
•Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? Flats!!!
•Skirts or jeans? Jeans, all about originality!
•Fresh or saltwater? Fresh! That is to drink it. Salt water is horrible to swim in. It burns my eyes! O_o
•Skittles or M&Ms? I love M&Ms! All about chocolate.
•are you a morning person or more of a night person? Morning! It's the start of a brand new day :)
•So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? "Stephanie? Oh, well don't tell her I said this but she's hyper and crazy. But she is such a great friend."
•Gotta tic? ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc? I always bite my nails, but I'm trying hard not to. I've had that problem since I was a young girl. :p
•Pen or pencil? Pen! But I have to have something under it to make my writing look bold...like me!
•Paper or plastic? Paper! You can make origami and if you have an epic fail, you can always RECYCLE! Don't you love messing up?
Well, I'm entering this blog contest. it's pretty fun and it has great prizes!


Read more: http://dezzysblogerificblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/pretty-in-purple-blog-party.html#ixzz1MM1kIk1U

1 comment:

Susan Kane said...

Good luck in the contest. thanks for the info about you...M&Ms any day of the week for me.