Saturday, April 2, 2011

B-Boom Boom Pow!



Good morning Bloggers!
Let's start off "B" with a "joke" my chemistry teacher once said. I think we were suppose to laugh...? Caution:The following is about the periodic table. Dun Dun DUN!
Joke:"What did Cesium and Lanthanum say when an element died?"
(This is the part where you go 'HUH?')
"Barium."Get it? Bari-um? If you don't get it, find the syllables in the word. Bar-i-um.
Yes, haha, very funny. But hey it's a Barium joke, hence B!
Onto my next topic! So as a kid, spelling Banana was pretty difficult. How many 'nanana's' did it have? All I knew is that whenever they would ask us to write a story on our favorite fruit I'd switch it to strawberries. But as my knowledge increased (Yay!) I figured how to spell it. Ba-na-na. Sometimes, even though I do know how to spell, banana gets to me sometimes. I just hope one day I won't spell ba-na-na-na. Hey, that's sounds like a song. na-na-na!
Hey, so let's keep this moving!
So everyone has heard of a Boomerang. Or at least the ride at Knott's Berry Farm, Woo! Honestly, I've never even touched one..I think. And I have a good reason to back it up. First of all, I don't care whoever says it will come back. All I know that it's gonna hit my face some time. Like karma! I may do something to cause it...but I have not idea when it can get me. Seriously! Oh, the boomerang inventors say,"It will come back because of its geometric shape." and scientists say,"Gravity is the key to boomerangs bounce." Pssh, do I look like I can trust you! I throw the thing and in a few hours that disc thing will hit me upside the head. So who do I blame my concussion for?
Last, my final segment. As my title reads, Boom Boom Pow, let's talk about it. No, not the song by the Black Eyed Peas, although it's kinda catchy. Anyways, B.B.P. is about actors that I look up to and say,"Wow, If I learn their moves I'm sure everyone in school will be scared of me." No I'm playing I'm not a bully. Who are these fabulous actors, you say? They are Jackie Chan and Robert Downey Jr. Man, I love their movies...Iron Man(1 and 2), Karate Kid, Rush Hour(1,2,and 3). Those movies are good. A lot of action and Boom Boom Pow! Especially Jackie, who he is like 50 right now and still looks fit. If you saw the 2010 Karate Kid movie, great! I'm sure Jackie Chan is still fighting those flies. Nasty part...okay I'm back. Iron Man, pretty cool! I'd love to be in the red suit for a day. Fly to Italy, then Spain..then right back. And on the way if I spot trouble, those bad guys are gonna get a Boom Boom Pow from me.
Wrapping this up, but not as a real birthday present, I hope you have a nice day. Also, if you live in California, beware: Mucho Heat!
Thanks for visiting :)
RANDOM BLOGGER,
Stephanie

9 comments:

baygirl32 said...

Barium, wouldn't have guess that. but its been a while since I took chemistry.

stopping by from the a to z challenge and wanted to say hello

wolfie 402 said...

Nice post. Keeping it random ;)
-Wolfie

Unknown said...

Cool B words. I've never had problems with Bananas but perhaps we can think of the song: "This **** is Bananas, B-a-n-a-n-a-s!" Hmm, actually I can't believe I'm recommending a song with a swear in it.

Jen said...

Haha Barium.... good one. Actually laughed out loud at that one =D

Jeremy [Retro] said...

barium... be happy and i be laughed...
we all need little zombies in our lives, even if they bite... a little.
jeremy [iZombie]

Unknown said...

*giggles*
Just stopped by from the A-Z Challenge!!
gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com

Dani said...

thank you for the nice words on my blog.
Im glad you like them.
Enjoy your Sunday! :)

Sylvia Ney said...

I'm originally from California, but I live in Texas now. The heat (and humidity) is much worse here. I miss my ocean life. Ah well, such is life. Fellow "A to Z" blogger here and I look forward to reading more from you.

Misha Gerrick said...

I love all three of the movies/franchises that you mentioned. :-)

Serious awesome.

^_^