Tuesday, April 5, 2011

D-Despicable Me!


Salve fellow bloggers!(Salve=hello in Italian) Talk about a daily word of the day.
So today's letter is D!
Have you seen the cutest movie in the universe called Despicable Me? It came out June 2010, almost a year ago. If you haven't, you are missing out! Well, missed out...The first time I went to see the movie was when I went with both of my wonderful cousins to watch it in theater. It was a fun, girls day out day. The movie is about a villain who plans to steal the moon. With the help of his million minions, he is sure he can. Then 3 girls fall into his life. He uses them in the beginning but at the end...(tear) IT'S AMAZING! My favorite part(s) of the movie was:
~When the little girl holds the unicorn and screams,"It's so fluffy!"
~The minion pffts at the other minion, and that minion pushes the other off the chair. Talk about rude.
~When the minions are amazed at the water dispenser when bubbles are created.
~The villain talks to the neighbor,"FYI,your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard and I don't appreciate it." Neighbor laughs. "Sorry, you know dogs they go wherever the want to go." Then Gru replies seriously."Unless they are dead."
So go and watch this movie! I guarantee that you will love it and if you have kids..they will too!
My next topic is:
(Intro.) The land of fantasy and laughter.
DISNEYLAND!
I haven't gone in a while because one:I'm kinda over the whole mickey mouse thing and two:Have you seen the prices for...everything!
I do miss going on the teacup ride. What's more fun than going on a super size cup and riding around in it? Exactly, nothing.I also miss Autotopia. Man do I wish we can drive around at 100 mph without getting a ticket. I also loved how they gave you a paper licence. I would go but only if someone had the annual pass or something. The 5 inch. lollipops were the bomb!
And last but certainly not east, Dollar Tree.
Everything is a cent more than the 99 cent store. Personally, i think it's better than the 99 cent store. A cent can do a lot. The Dollar Tree is close to where I live so I go there whenever I want candy. And it's 2 for a buck! At the store it's like 99cents for one but no, I got two! They sell food...most of them are brand-ish. It's a fun store to go to. There's silly string that I used on Sunday because it was my brother's birthday. I also got him 4 awesome balloons, and candles that sing the Happy Birthday song. That's a dollar? Where's the cake? That's all I needed, just kidding he had chocolate cake which was good.
Speaking of birthday...oh, whoops! I mean Dirthday. Happy Birthday Wolfie!
That's it for today.
RANDOM BLOGGER,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Adam King said...

Despicable me is my favourite film of the year, could watch it over and over again!

Vanessa said...

We've seen it and love it! And I LOVE the dollar store! Matter of fact, my husband almost forbids me to go there because I will end up paying with an arm and a leg!!
I'm your newest follower, found you via the a-z blog challenge. You can view mine here http://daily-dilly.blogspot.com .
Have a great Wednesday!
Vanessa