Friday, April 29, 2011

Y-Yoshi and a Little Something Extra


Hey there people! So I'm going to start of with Yoshi. I mean, we all have seen or heard of this guy. he is the star and noble stead of Mario and Luigi. I love the original game with the Nintendo 64, or whichever Nintendo game system came out first. Mine is as older than me and it still works perfectly. I have the Mario game and I also have the Donkey Kong and Tetris. It's really fun, I have to say it's better than the modern game systems. Sorry, Wii and Xbox! It's all about originality.
Anyways, Yoshi is a beast. He totally rocks when he plays the game and is super cute. The game that I play involves Yoshi. When he wants to grab something, he uses his long tongue and picks it up...be careful! You don't want him to swallow the key to the port, or else it's game over. I kinda want to play my game right now...but it's 9:23 and I don't want to stay up even though it's Friday. By the way, that Friday song is annoying. Sorry, songs like those teach kindergarten kids, and is not cool with teens.

Speaking of Friday, today was the Royal Wedding! I couldn't watch it Live, but I am watching the parts right now as I'm typing. I totally love the whole ceremony so far. It's so romantic and just royal! Kate's dress is beyond beautiful! It's modern and fashionable, yet its classy. "Kate, may I borrow your dress for my wedding please!". I love the lace and the velvet/satin. She is also very pretty. I can tell this is going to be a happily ever after for the couple, well married couple. On the TV, I still haven't gotten to the part where Kate enters. Prince William is there, but we are all waiting for the beautiful princess! Well....me actually, because I'm sure all of you are ahead. Lucky. I was at school wrapping up my final test. So hooray! And I feel like I did amazing! Cheers to that! Wow, I really am using a lot of exclamation points. Heck, it's just such an amazing Friday for everyone! If I was at England during the Ceremony, I would be there earlier than Americans are at Black Friday, that's how early I'd be. I would be there with my flag, and jumping up and down because I'm just so excited. The next day, I would visit Big Ben, and ride the house with wheels...aka, the double bus thing. Check my letter E, and read my England post. It's pretty good, not going to lie. Have I lied to you? Eh, you'll get over it ;) Anyways, it was a great day for everyone. I mean, people around the world watched this special event! Oh, adding on to my to do list at England, I would get me those fish and chips! Occasions like these make me wish I was royal. You'd see me walking down the red carpet, waving my hand formally. WHY CAN'T I BE A PRINCESS?!? I'm special aren't I? I want to live in a castle and meet my Prince Charming.
(Calm down, Stephanie)
Anyways, I'll be on the blog tomorrow and congrats to all who have participated in the A-Z Challenge! Thanks for keeping up or trying to. Tomorrow is the last day so make it good. Have a great weekend and too-da-loo :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, so on my blog you told me that you were having the same problems I do. Could you maybe post a post about it or something??


~Ceanna

Stephanie said...

No Problem. What exactly is it? Because now there are 2 formats for posting

Anonymous said...

it the 'revert to classic tamplate' thing.


~Ceanna

Stephanie said...

Oh, because mine showed to ways to post, for example the html and the compose button. Those are the two formats. When you post your stuff, what happens? Like is it the different format or what?