Saturday, April 9, 2011

H-HOP!


Have you ever said,"We need a Spring movie for children."? Well, you're time of waiting is over! Hop, to me, is such a cute movie. Well, I've seen the trailers on my T.V. From the looks of it, a bunny doesn't want to be the next Easter Bunny, and leaves his home into the human world, a.k.a. Earth. So I guess everyone is trying to find the next Easter Bunny, because I would. So during Easter, we have the whole chicks vs. bunnies thing. So, the chicks in this movie are trying to not help the bunnies. Makes perfect sense to me. Easter eggs...Chocolate bunnies, with marshmallow filling in the head...Sorry, lost my train of thought. more like my egg car. Get it? Egg..car...? Anyways, I would really want to watch it! The moment I thought this movie was cute was, of course, the bunnies! My favorite trailer part is when the bunny "poops" out jelly beans. See, people would automatically thunk that's nasty. But what's even more nastier is that a lady picks one up and eats it. According to her, it tasted like Watermelon. Good to know. Watch the Hop movie, I'm sure I'll like it. And if you've seen Despicable Me, you'll definitely love this! Look at the picture above and you'll see it. Hop is now playing...oh I just saw that on my T.V. See? My point exactly, it's everywhere!!! So if you watch it or have watched it, please tell me on a scale of 1-10, if its good. 1 being horrible and 10 amazing.

H is also for House. No, not a house, but Dr.House. I don't really remember exactly when I started to watch the episodes, but I know one thing for sure: it's funny. Maybe even more than funny, but hilarious. The first episode I watched was with my dad. It was one about a man who was diagnosed for cancer. But then Wilson tells the man that he isn't. Wilson asks him,"Well aren't you happy?". Then the man says,"I sold my house, I left my wife, I had 2 goodbye parties, spent my money!." I totally cracked at that part. The man was bald, for obvious reasons. but it was funny and since it was a marathon I continued to watch it. I love House! I also love my house too! The picture above is funny because of the subscript below. It's so true, though. He is so incredibly crazy that even the word crazy is worth less for him. Last year, my friend also likes to watch it, so I remember that we talked about it. She thinks that House is gorgeous. I was like yeah sure, mhm. Well anyways, I love the episodes and want to watch Hop! that's it for today bloggers, please don't get bloggeritis!
RANDOM BLOGGER,
Stephanie

8 comments:

Michelle Wallace said...

Hey Steph ~~ I'm swinging by your blog from the A~Z Challenge ! A very entertaining post !
Enjoy the rest of the challenge ! :)

~MICHELLE~
http://writer-in-transit.co.za/category/other/rambles-rants-and-raves/

FilmMattic said...

Nice combo "H" post.

I can't help you out on the Hop movie as I've not seen it either. It does look like the perfect Spring movie for kids though!

As for House, the show (as you say) is hilarious. And it's juts plain interesting. I don't religiously watch it, but I'll catch an episode now & again and wonder why I don't religiously watch it.

Kim said...

Hop looks like a fun movie. And I love House, too. Cool random thoughts. Happy H day!

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower.. I did not see Hop my son is 5 and wants to.. but I heard the bunny is very fresh....

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Hop looks fun--I love animations

Birdy Official said...

Dr. House is worth to be watched. I love funny movies and serials.

M.J. Fifield said...

I loved Despicable Me but Hop just doesn't interest me at all.

Love House though. Really looking forward to Monday night's episode. Thirteen's coming back!

Unknown said...

You can find out about blog hops for the 100 word challenge at http://www.velvetverbosity.com/100-words/

I did it for the first time last week so I'm still learning but from the looks of your blog you'd enjoy it:-)

Stop in and give my blog a read at The Voices Within Unleashed