Thursday, April 14, 2011

K-Kevin Rudolf "I Made It"


So yesterday, my dancers and I performed my dance and my mom recorded it. IT LOOKED AMAZING! I was so happy for all of them, and finally myself. This was the first time I have choreographed and I'm really proud. I hope next year that I'll improve because i know I can! No that i feel like I have achieved, here is lyrics of a song by Kevin Rudolf called I Made It.
Chorus
I look up to the sky
and now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that there's no doubt.
I made it, I made it!
I really like the song ever since I heard it at my school.
And no, Kevin Rudolf is not cousins with Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I'm talking about Kevin Rudolf who sang Let it Rock! I also like that song.
So onto my next segment.
I'm going to talk about Kangaroos! Well if you ever want one, you can always go to Australia. It's also a national symbol for Australia. Most importantly, I would want to ride one of the Roos! I can imagine my face...riding on a kangaroo. Well actually, in one. I wonder how big the pockets are. Imagine if humans had there own pocket. It would be pretty useful. Then again there's the whole,"Do I look fat?" question that everyone now a days ask. Kangaroos are like jumbo sized rabbits only more convenient. Why? Well, my friend told me her suicidal bunny story.
So she got a bunny for her birthday when she turned 12. The bunny got out the cage and climbed up. Right when she was about to grab it, the bunny jumped and caught its leg on the cage and I think she said she heard a crack from the back. Well, the bunny died. It's pretty sad because bunnies are the cutest things in the world. My other friend told her that the bunny saw her face and decided it's now or never. Sad story but I kinda made my point. I would pet a kangaroo. Soft, furry, and warm. And how do they do it? They hop and jump like Shaq and Kobe but they ever seem tired. I wish i could do that. That would explain the whole I love jumpers post from yesterday.
Have a good day!
RANDOM BLOGGER,
Stephanie

No comments: