Saturday, April 23, 2011

S-Silly Shamwow!


Hey there Peeps! So I don't know if you know that there's this "awesome a and super absorbent" paper sheet called ShamWow?
I'm sure we ALL have heard of this creation that got everyone buzzing, especially moms. So I went to my local mall and there was a stand where the showed the amazing towel that can pick up anything. They picked up Coke and yeah it absorbed everything. So my mom bought the pack with all these different color Shamwows and all from different sizes. After we came back home, we tried it ourselves.
Guess what! IT DIDN'T WORK!
I was disappointed. Shamwow does not work at all. We still have them and we use them as regular paper towels. They don't absorb anything and if they do, it's drips everywhere. I guess Bounty is still the leading picker upper out there.
They shouldn't call it Shamwow, because there isn't anything "Wow-ing" in the thin. They should call it Shame on You!
HEY GUYS I JUST BOUGHT SOME SHAME ON YOU!
It doesn't even collect dust. it's just pure yuck! If you have a Shame-On-You that works, please let me know. I want to know if mine was some defect.
Well here is something that hasn't been an issue to me.

They are called Silly Bandz and they are, well were, cool. I mean everyone wore them! There are glow in the dark, glitter ones, tie dye and more! It was sooo cool. I have plenty of them. I wear them sometimes because they really aren't "the thing" anymore. If I were to put them all on my wrist, it would go up to my elbow. I have pretty much every Silly Bandz you can think. Halloween, princess, weird stuff, fruits, cupcakes, etc. You can get them anywhere(cough*Target*). The silly bands are bracelet's like the one above that have different shapes. There are,again, cupcake ones and they have the shape of one. Once you put it on your wrist, it looks all weird...Like the one above.
Want to know about something weird. Scream 4. Good to know there is another movie from the Scream series. I thought it was over Scream3! I guess not. So I really don't know what it's about but I only know the obvious which is that Scream wants to get Sydney....again! The first movie was when Sydney was in high school. Now, it seems she is still there....wonder what she's doing there. I would want to go and see it because I have seen them all, unfortunately, but I would go with a couple of people to see it. Sorry, watching a scary movie alone and in the dark isn't my thing. It doesn't sound appealing at all.
Well I hope you have a great weekend!
RANDOM BLOGGER,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Manzanita said...

I think I've seen them advertised and they work wonderfully well on TV. Ha. So it's a scam, huh?
Manzanita
Wanna buy a duck

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I haven't heard of Shamwow, and I don't think I'll be buying one now!

Fellow A-Zer Duncan In Kuantan